Byron M. CookD.P.M. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate: The Pennsylvania State University
- Medical School: Temple University of Podiatric Medicine
- Internship: Crozer Chester Medical Center, Upland PA
- Residency: Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Mini-Fellowship: Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopaedics, Pediatric Deformity Correction
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American MENSA
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Originally from the Lehigh Valley, Byron M. Cook, DPM, graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering. After college, Dr. Cook relocated to Arizona for several years while working in the engineering field. After a few years, he realized that he would be able to find greater fulfillment out of a career in healthcare. Not being one to shy away from achieving his goals, he pursued an education in medicine and found himself back in Pennsylvania, his home state.
Dr. Cook began the path to becoming a podiatrist in August of 2009 at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. He obtained his podiatric medical degree in June of 2013 and completed postgraduate surgical training at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Philadelphia.
Dr. Cook is extensively trained in rearfoot, pediatric and complex deformity correction, completing a mini-fellowship at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, Maryland. His experience as an engineer provides him with a unique perspective into the care and treatment that he provides each patient that walks through the door. He is committed to quality patient outcomes and strives daily to offer the best patient care possible.
Dr. Cook, his wife and two sons are excited to be back in the Lehigh Valley, close to family and friends.
Practice Website: www.oaaortho.com