Mark S. MaehrerD.P.M. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate: Muhlenberg College
- Medical School: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Veterans Hospital of Philadelphia, Podiatric Surgery; Medical College Hospital
- Fellowship: American Professional Wound Care Association
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Treasurer Lehigh Valley Podiatric Medical Association
Mark S. Maehrer, DPM, was born and raised in the Lehigh Valley, where he currently resides with his family. Dr. Maehrer earned his bachelor’s degree from Muhlenberg College, where he became a proud member of its Athletic hall-of-fame as a goalkeeper in soccer.
With a podiatric medical degree from Temple University, Dr. Maehrer is board-certified in podiatric surgery and a fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association. He also specializes in diabetic foot care and sports medicine.
Practice Website: www.oaaortho.com