Specialty: Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery)
- University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- He is a member of the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, and the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Dr. Pestcoe's special interests include pediatric surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, and surgery involving diseases of the ear, including surgery for hearing restoration.
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
- Board Certified – American Osteopathic Association
- Board certified in Otolaryngology as well as Oro-Facial Plastic Surgery